Terms and Conditions
Cancellation & Rescheduling of Services Policy: Due to the event of cancellation by the Licensee the
retainer will not be returned. If Licensee desires to cancel, reschedule, or if it becomes impossible for
Provider to render Services due to the fault of the Licensee retainer is non-refundable. Licensor has no
obligation to attempt to re-book further services to fill the void created by Licensee cancellation,
rescheduling, no-show, and Licensor will not be obligated to refund any monies Licensee has previously
paid towards the Total Cost.
Permitted Use: The real property may be used for a ceremony/dinner party. Licensee agrees to maintain
reasonable noise control as not to interfere with adjoining neighbors. Amplified sound must conclude by
10 p.m. in compliance with local noise ordinances.
Waste of Nuisance: Licensee shall not commit or permit any act or use the Area in any manner that
would increase Licensor’s insurance rates on the Area. Licensee agrees to be responsible for cleanup as
well as repair any damage to the Area in a timely manner.
Insurance: Licensee, at its own cost, shall secure liability insurance coverage in connection with
Licensee’s use and occupation of the area with a minimum of $1,000,000 liability.
Exclusivity. The client understands and agrees that he or she has hired a Licensor exclusive of any other
service provider. In order to provide a high level of satisfaction and quality of service, no other service
providers, other than an assistant or third party that Licensor hires to complete the services outlined in
this Agreement, are permitted to provide the same or similar services or products, paid or unpaid, at the
locations and dates specified in this Agreement. The License is personal to the Licensee. Licensee shall
not assign this License of any right or privilege appurtenant thereto, or permit the use of the Area by any
Liability: By signing this document Licensee agrees that any harm or injury to themselves or party is
releasing liability, costs, and damages that could arise from participation in the above-named event or
activity to the licensor.
Additional requirements, rules, and conditions:
● No access to the main caretaker’s house or kitchen.
● Parking onsite for approx. 35-40 vehicles with overflow parking at Queen of the Snows Catholic
Church and Squaw Valley Road. Shuttles are required for parties with over 175 guests.
● Dogs on a leash are allowed, although if they become a problem they must be put away.
● Potable water access in the barn and garden area.
● Power: A 100 amp breaker box supplying power is available in the barn with multiple circuits,
although a backup generator is recommended for large events and must be arranged and paid for
● Restroom trailers are required and must be arranged and paid for by Licensee
● Trash must be cleaned up before 5 p.m. the following day otherwise a $300 cleaning fee will
● It is required that the Licensee obtain a single event liability insurance policy, with a minimum
liability limit of 1 million ($1,000,000), naming Licensor as an additional insured and loss payee,
within 30 days prior to your event.
● Due to the finite details of the event, we require a liaison to coordinate the elements of the
property and that of the event. Should you not already have said person employed, we have a
few select vendors available for hire.
● The Caterer and/or bar must add Squaw Valley Stables as additional insured to their liability
policy to cover any liability due to alcohol consumption.
Please send payments via check payable to Michael Pavel 3633 Olympic Valley, CA 96146, Venmo or
PayPal @Michpavel or crypto to one of our wallets. Please inquire more about crypto if interested and
receive $555 off the total cost.